1) Muddy skin: dry skin color and muddy, precipitate spots.
2) Inelasticity skin: skin dry, tight, fine lines and lack of elasticity.
3) Dull skin: black skin color, complexion dark, difficult to remove the stratum corneum, the lack of luster.
4) Rough skin: skin surface roughness, fine lines appear deeply.
5) Pimples skin: susceptible to acne, oil secretions are more prone to acne.
6) Oily Skin: Oil secrete, T word position were significant, nose acne.
7) Uneven color skin: stain distribution uneven.
8) The aging skin: wrinkles, the lack of flexibility, lack of luster.
9) Sensitive skin: skin tight, easy-sensitive, darker skin.
10) Pores visible skin: large pores, rough skin, lack of luster.
11) Dry skin: skin texture, dry, low humidity climate prone to dry lines, cracks.
12) Neutral skin: smooth red skin, sebum secretion is moderate, moist texture.